To make our customers’ day by delivering just what they want from their favorite restaurants.
In 2012, entrepreneurs Kian Salehi and Arash Allaei, saw a need in their hometown community of Minneapolis for an easy, fast and affordable way to order delivery from all the wonderful restaurants in town. With years of restaurant experience under their belts, the pair decided to do something about it and Bite Squad was born.
Bite Squad was created to be the last place you’ll ever have to go online to order yummy cuisine for delivery or takeout. The company now partners with thousands of local restaurants in more than 30 markets nationwide, hand-picks its customer support squad, and commands a fleet of environmentally friendly vehicles to get fresh food from the restaurant straight to the customer’s door—quickly and hassle-free!
Order restaurant delivery in 4 easy steps!
- Quickly create a free account on bitesquad.com or download the Bite Squad app.
- Punch in your zip code and a list of available restaurants will populate.
- Filter by the type of food you’re in the mood for and choose your menu items.
- Enter your payment information (and bonus: you only pay for the food you order, plus a small booking fee—no order minimums) and check out!
The Bite Squad Difference
Upgrade your delivery experience.
Bite Squad unites premium customer service with advancing technology to provide the best restaurant delivery experience possible.
Giant food selection + with filtering tools
If you can’t decide which restaurant to order from, simply pick a cuisine that sounds good and let our handy filtering tool narrow it down for you.
No order minimums
We would never make our customers buy food you don’t really want or need just to hit a minimum food order—we only charge a small booking fee.
Convenient order tracking
Our live order tracking system will keep you updated on where your food is and when it’s going to arrive. And if you have order changes or questions, our live chat support team will help you in real-time.
Throw a party with us! Whether you’re hosting 5 or 500 people, choose from your favorite local restaurants—and Bite Squad will deliver.
- In a recent survey of nearly 6,000 U.S. consumers, 45% had had food delivered in the previous six months. (Source: Morgan Stanley Research)
- 46% of smartphone users use their phones at least once a month to order restaurant takeout or delivery. (Source: 2017 State of the Industry, National Restaurant Association)
- Nearly 74% of millennials said they would order delivery from a tableservice restaurant if available, compared to 56% of all adults. (Source: 2015 Restaurant Industry Forecast, National Restaurant Association)
- Eight in 10 millennials (ages 18-34) said they likely would use delivery from limited service restaurants, compared with 60% of all adults. (Source: 2015 Restaurant Industry Forecast, National Restaurant Association)
- 40% of total restaurant sales, or $220 billion, could be up for grabs for delivery by 2020, compared with current food delivery sales of around $30 billion. (Source: Morgan Stanley Research)
Visit our Press page for recent press about Bite Squad.
Bite Squad has expanded into more than 25 new cities nationwide since 2017. The company is seeing sustained year-over-year double-digit growth.