Earn extra cash as a delivery driver!
Bite Squad is a restaurant delivery service committed to finding qualified drivers in each market to deliver amazing service to our customers. We have more than 10,000 restaurant partners located in 21 states, an estimated 6,400 drivers, and millions of orders.
Here’s how you can become a delivery driver today!
What are the benefits of driving for Bite Squad?
Without our drivers, we wouldn’t be able to deliver customers’ favorite dishes to wherever they are. It’s our top priority to make sure our drivers are taken care of, and as such, here are a few of our driver benefits:
- The option to get paid daily with DailyPay
- $100 food credit at 100 deliveries
- 15% Jiffy Lube discount
- O’Reilly Auto Parts discount
- 12% Verizon Wireless discount
- Flexible scheduling
- Real-time customer support
How much do Bite Squad drivers make?
Bite Squad drivers can earn anywhere from $15-20 per hour! Pay is calculated by a base wage, tips (drivers keep 100% of their tips), reimbursements, and rush guarantees—meaning we’ll guarantee you’ll make a higher rate and cover the additional cost to ensure you receive it.
The best part? We offer DailyPay, so you can easily handle expenses whenever they arise! DailyPay is a service that allows you to access part of your paycheck before your regular payday for a small fee. There’s no cost to join!
What are the minimum requirements for being a Bite Squad driver?
- Have your own vehicle with insurance
- Valid driver’s license for a minimum of two years
- Pass a motor vehicle background check
- Own an iPhone or Android
- Must be at least 18 years old
How many hours do Bite Squad drivers have to work?
Bite Squad delivery drivers can work as many or as few hours as they like. They set their own availability and can work whenever they’d like. We have all positions available including full-time or part-time; weekdays, weekends or both; days, nights or both! Driver scheduling is flexible to suit your needs.
How long does it take to become a Bite Squad driver?
We want to get you on the road as soon as possible, so it doesn’t take us long to make a good hire! There are just three main steps before you are able to deliver food for Bite Squad.
- Join the Squad: Submit your info, we’ll do a background check and get you on your way.
- Get Trained: Pick up your Bite Squad gear, go through training and download the app.
- Start Earning Money: Turn on the app, accept some orders and start delivering
How do I sign up to drive for Bite Squad?
This is one of our favorite questions because we want you to be a part of our Squadron team! Go to our application page and fill out the form to apply. We’ll be in contact with you soon!