You are all about Thai food and chicken!
From Seattle, Washington, to Palm Beach Gardens, Florida—and 375 cities in between—our drivers were busy in 2018! They hustled scrumptious food from more than 11,000 restaurants to the doors and desks of thousands of hungry Americans.
Throughout the year, we saw some interesting ordering trends across the country. A southern favorite, collard greens, became the hottest new craving in Minneapolis, Minnesota, while down south in Gainesville, Florida, gator dishes grew in popularity by almost 700 percent!
Nationwide, we watched wings climb the charts to number one, while salad orders took a nosedive following November’s romaine lettuce recall.
And while the top five ordered foods across the country were (1) wings, (2) burgers, (3) pizza, (4) burritos and (5) fried rice, in the Tampa Bay, Florida area, folks had their own unique favorites with grub from 9 Bangkok Thai & Sumo Sushi, Chick-fil-A and BJ’s Restaurant taking the lead!
Tampa Bay Area’s Top 10 Most-Delivered Foods in 2018
- Pad Thai from 9 Bangkok Thai & Sumo Sushi
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets from Chick-fil-A
- Thai Spring Rolls from 9 Bangkok Thai & Sumo Sushi
- Chick-fil-A Sandwich from Chick-fil-A
- Boneless Wings from Mugs N Jugs Sports Bar & Grill
- Crab Rangoon from 9 Bangkok Thai & Sumo Sushi
- Create Your Own Ice Cream from Cold Stone Creamery
- Bangkok Fried Rice from 9 Bangkok Thai & Sumo Sushi
- Soft Shell Taco from TacoSon Mexican Grill
- Chicken Entree from Oishi Sushi & Japanese
Tampa Bay Area’s Top 5 Favorite Restaurants in 2018
While Tampa Bay Area folks seem to love Thai food, they also ate a lot more fried rice (1198 percent more) in 2018 than the year prior, and significantly more Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches (spicy ones too!) and quesadillas.
What’s to come in 2019? It’s all up to you!