You’re all big fans of Chubby’s!
From Seattle, Washington, to Palm Beach Gardens, Florida—and 375 cities in between—our drivers were busy in 2018! They hustled scrumptious food from more than 11,000 restaurants to the doors and desks of thousands of hungry Americans.
Throughout the year, we saw some interesting ordering trends across the country. A southern favorite, collard greens, became the hottest new craving in Minneapolis, Minnesota, while down south in Gainesville, Florida, gator dishes grew in popularity by almost 700 percent!
Nationwide, we watched wings climb the charts to number one, while salad orders took a nosedive following November’s romaine lettuce recall.
And while the top five ordered foods across the country were (1) wings, (2) burgers, (3) pizza, (4) burritos and (5) fried rice, in Tallahassee, Florida, folks had their own unique favorites with grub from Chubby’s Chicken Fingers and Bento Cafe taking the lead!
Tallahassee’s Top 10 Most-Delivered Foods in 2018
- Flavored Chubby Box from Chubby’s Chicken Fingers
- Wings from Chubby’s Chicken Fingers
- Regular Bowl from Vale Food Co.
- Classic Chubby Box from Chubby’s Chicken Fingers
- Create Your Own Stir Fry from 1 Fresh Stir Fry
- Burgerfi Cheeseburger from Burger Fi
- Two Proteins Bowl from Bento Asian Kitchen + Sushi
- Burgerfi Bacon Cheeseburger from Burger Fi
- Sushi Combo Box from Bento Cafe
- Triple Dipper from Chili’s
Tallahassee’s Top 5 Favorite Restaurants in 2018
More or Less
Tallahassee folks ate a lot more wings (2656 percent more) in 2018 than the year prior, and also significantly more Moe’s Southwest Grill favorites, like: Earmuffs Bowls, Homewrecker Burritos and Moe’s Famous Queso.
And ordered considerably less glazed donuts, beef pho and grilled salmon.
What’s to come in 2019? It’s all up to you!