Catfish nuggets are where it’s at.
From Seattle, Washington, to Palm Beach Gardens, Florida—and 375 cities in between—our drivers were busy in 2018! They hustled scrumptious food from more than 11,000 restaurants to the doors and desks of thousands of hungry Americans.
Throughout the year, we saw some interesting ordering trends across the country. A southern favorite, collard greens, became the hottest new craving in Minneapolis, Minnesota, while down south in Gainesville, Florida, gator dishes grew in popularity by almost 700 percent!
Nationwide, we watched wings climb the charts to number one, while salad orders took a nosedive following November’s romaine lettuce recall.
And while the top five ordered foods across the country were (1) wings, (2) burgers, (3) pizza, (4) burritos and (5) fried rice, in Little Rock, Arkansas, folks had their own unique favorites with grub from Star of India Restaurant and El Porton Mexican Restaurant taking the lead!
Little Rock’s Top 10 Most-Delivered Foods in 2018
- Naan from Star of India Restaurant (2nd year in a row!)
- Shakes and Malts from Purple Cow
- Cheeseburger from Purple Cow
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets from Chick-fil-A
- Chicken Tikka Masala from Star of India Restaurant
- Egg Rolls from Fu Lin Restaurant
- Pao de Queijo from Cafe Bossa Nova
- Build Your Own Poke from Poke Hula
- Catfish Fillets from Sharks Fish and Chicken
- Crab Rangoon from Mr. Cheng’s
Little Rock’s Top 5 Favorite Restaurants in 2018
More or Less
Little Rock folks ate a lot more catfish nuggets (1729 percent more, y’all!) in 2018 than the year prior, and also significantly more boneless wings, cheesecake and beef brisket.
And ordered considerably less fried rice, salmon salad and gyoza.
What’s to come in 2019? It’s all up to you!