Those in Honolulu love their CPK!
From Seattle, Washington, to Palm Beach Gardens, Florida—and 375 cities in between—our drivers were busy in 2018! They hustled scrumptious food from more than 11,000 restaurants to the doors and desks of thousands of hungry Americans.
Throughout the year, we saw some interesting ordering trends across the country. A southern favorite, collard greens, became the hottest new craving in Minneapolis, Minnesota, while down south in Gainesville, Florida, gator dishes grew in popularity by almost 700 percent!
Nationwide, we watched wings climb the charts to number one, while salad orders took a nosedive following November’s romaine lettuce recall.
And while the top five ordered foods across the country were (1) wings, (2) burgers, (3) pizza, (4) burritos and (5) fried rice, in Honolulu, Hawaii, folks had their own unique favorites, with grub from Teddy’s Bigger Burgers and California Pizza Kitchen taking the lead!
Honolulu’s Top 10 Most-Delivered Foods in 2018
- Burger from Teddy’s Bigger Burgers
- Pad Thai from Thai Issan Cuisine
- Rice from Little Village Noodle House
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad from California Pizza Kitchen
- Shake from Teddy’s Bigger Burgers
- Burrito from Oahu Mexican Grill
- Orange Chicken from Little Village Noodle House
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine from California Pizza Kitchen
- Avocado Club Egg Rolls from California Pizza Kitchen
- Lau Lau Combo Plate from Highway Inn
Honolulu’s Top 5 Favorite Restaurants in 2018
More or Less
Honolulu folks love their CPK—they ate a lot more Avocado Club Egg Rolls (2154 percent more) in 2018 than the year prior, and also significantly more Garlic Cream Fettuccine and Lettuce Wraps, as well as Margherita Pizza and BBQ Chicken Pizza.
And ordered considerably less onion rings, spring rolls and chicken lettuce wraps.
What’s to come in 2019? It’s all up to you!