Get the dish on Minneapolis!
When you’re looking for Minneapolis food delivery, look no further than Bite Squad. People all over the Twin Cities rely on us to feed their cravings, no matter the time of day—from brunch to dinner, happy hour to late night.
Below is a list of the top 10 foods that diners all across Minneapolis and St. Paul order the most—and where to get it. If you’re wondering which dish to order in tonight, make it easy and choose one of these delicious meals.
Not only is Pad Thai the most popular delivery dish in Minneapolis, but it’s probably the most popular Thai dish in America. Authentic Pad Thai boasts well-balanced, fresh and complex flavors of lime, vinegar, garlic, fish sauce and a little bit of sugar—so it’s tangy with a hint of sweet. Smothered over rice noodles and tossed with bean sprouts, scallions, veggies and protein, Pad Thai is definitely a go-to delivery dish!
Minneapolis restaurants with Pad Thai delivery:
- Pagoda – “Rice noodles stir-fried with house-made pad Thai sauce, egg, bean sprouts, green onions and ground peanuts”
- Jasmine 26 – “Rice noodles stir-fried with eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, carrots, lime wedge and crushed peanuts”
- Sober Fish – “Noodles stir-fried with bean sprouts, eggs and crushed peanuts, combined with choice of protein”
Chicken Tikka Masala
If there’s one dish guaranteed to be on every Indian restaurant menu, it’s chicken tikka masala. This classic Indian dish has chicken and a creamy, Indian-spiced tomato sauce with flavors of coriander, paprika, cumin, nutmeg and cayenne served over rice. And it’s best served with naan.
Minneapolis restaurants with Chicken tikka masala delivery:
- Copper Pot – “Clay oven chicken tikka over a cream tomato sauce”
- Himalayan-Dinkytown – “Cubes of chicken roasted in a clay oven cooked with a mildly spiced creamy tomato gravy”
- Darbar India Grill – “Boneless chicken cooked in house special masala sauce with sliced onions, tomatoes, ginger and bell peppers”
Sesame chicken is a Chinese dish of dark-meat chicken that’s been deboned, battered and deep fried then smothered in a thick, sweet and tangy glaze of vinegar, chicken broth and sugar. It’s best when crispy and golden!
Minneapolis restaurants with sesame chicken delivery:
- Dragon Wok – “Breaded chicken tossed in a sweet and spicy sesame sauce and topped with toasted sesame seeds”
- JUN – “Breaded chicken stir fried with sesame sauce and broccoli on the side”
- The Lotus Uptown – “Lightly breaded white meat chicken, stir fried in a sweet and tangy sesame sauce and sautéed onions”
Caesar salad is the dish to order when you feel like loading up on veggies to feel healthy, but don’t want to sacrifice flavor. Caesar dressing is packed with flavor and is a little salty, a little tangy and a lot creamy. Add croutons and freshly shaved Parmesan and you have a meal (chicken doesn’t hurt either).
Minneapolis restaurants with Caesar salad delivery:
- Sprout Salad Company – “Grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, handmade sourdough croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese”
- Keys Cafe & Bakery – “Romaine, homemade Caesar dressing, croutons, garlic and fresh Parmesan topped with red onion and a lemon wedge”
- The Loop – “Romaine, cornichons, pickled red onion, hardboiled egg, Parmesan and croutons”
Bone-in and boneless wings are seriously popular delivery foods in Minneapolis. From barbecue to buffalo sauce, wings are perfect for game days, parties and even just a quick, protein-packed meal. Dip in your favorite sauce for a flavor-packed snack.
Minneapolis restaurants with wings for delivery:
- Red Cow – Served boneless or on-the-bone with your choice of buffalo, BBQ or Japanese sticky
- Ray J’s American Grill – A wide variety of wings including habanero, buffalo, drunken, Asian sesame, Sriracha peanut and smokey ranch
- Mercury Dining Room – Grilled wings with mustard honey glaze, pickled vegetables and ranch dressing
Except for vegetarians, most people love a good burger once and a while (or all the time). And with burgers, anything goes—dd bacon, cheese, a variety of veggies and condiments, or even get a little crazy with a fried egg or gasp: peanut butter!
Minneapolis restaurants with burgers for delivery:
- Maxwell’s American Pub – The Peanut Butter Burger features “chunky peanut butter, bacon, cheddar and mayo on a toasted pretzel bun”
- Rock Bottom Brewery – The Maker’s Mark Burger features “Maker’s Mark bourbon glaze, gorgonzola and crispy onions”
- Blue Door Pub – The Islander features “Muenster cheese, habanero garlic aioli, Jamaican-style pulled pork, pepper jack cheese and pineapple mango salsa”
Cheese curds—those golden little nuggets of deep-fried cheese—are cherished in the Midwest, but you’d be hard-pressed to find them anywhere else. So sample all the curds you can find near you, until you nail down the very best recipe in town.
Minneapolis restaurants with cheese curds for delivery:
- Bunny’s NE – “1/2 lb. of battered Wisconsin white cheddar cheese curds, deep fried to a golden brown and served with a side of marinara sauce”
- New Bohemia – “Wisconsin beer battered cheese curds”
- Crooked Pint – “Deep fried ‘Sconnie’ cheese curds”
Orange chicken is a dish of chicken battered and fried then coated in a thick and sticky-sweet, orange-flavored chili glaze. It’s best when extra crispy and with a hint of tang and served with a side of rice.
Minneapolis restaurants with orange chicken for delivery:
- Sidewalk Kitchen – “Spicy orange chicken served with steamed rice”
- Dragon Wok – “Breaded chicken tossed with a tangy, spicy orange sauce”
- Chino Latino – “Tender chicken, marinated and breaded, tossed in a sweet and savory orange sauce, sesame and scallions”
Tacos are a crowd-pleasing food because they’re so versatile. They can come gluten-free, dairy-free, low carb, vegetarian, low calorie – you name it! And as you can see by the options below, you can top a tortilla with pretty much anything and call it a taco!
Minneapolis restaurants with taco delivery:
- Little Tijuana – Mexican street tacos of your choice: carne asada, chili lime shrimp or tilapia
- R Taco – Fourteen different types of tacos to choose from including ground beef, roasted pork, BBQ brisket, chicken fajita, shrimp and more
- 508 Bar + Restaurant – Pork carnitas, roasted chicken, grilled steak or blackened cod tacos are calling your name
Sushi is a really popular delivery item. Topping the charts for sushi delivery in the Twin Cities is the California roll and the spicy tuna roll, but really anything goes. With bright, fresh ingredients, what’s not to love?
Minneapolis restaurants with sushi delivery:
- PINKU – “All of our fish and produce are purchased fresh every morning from local fish mongers and grocery stores”
- SotaRol – “Innovative Asian kitchen that offers fresh, affordable, and fast fare,” including classic sushi rolls, nigiri and sashimi
- Origami – “Origami continues to provide authenticity and quality to the now competitive and popular art of Japanese cuisine”
Now that you’ve seen the most popular delivery foods in Minneapolis, what are you craving?