It’s okay to be a couch potato, too
If there’s two things we love, it’s food and celebrating it. So obviously, we are excited that the 29 days of February this year (yes, it’s a leap year!) are dedicated to potatoes. And we think you should be, too. So we’re going to present you with some awesome potato facts.
- Potatoes are TOTALLY gluten-free.
- Potatoes were the first vegetable grown in space.
- Potatoes are the best-selling side dish in American restaurants.
- Potatoes are grown in all 50 states.
- A medium potato only has about 100 calories.
So here’s to the potato. A true champion of vegetables. And Bite Squad delivering them directly to your door in the form of french fries, mashed potatoes, latkes, loaded baked potatoes, hash browns, tater tots… We’d go on but suddenly we’re too hungry.
Order your potatoes right now, right here. What’s your favorite way to eat a potato?